Looking for a speaker whose inspiration endures?
David is often categorized as a disability speaker because he has autism and enlightens audiences about differences. But consider the opposite perspective: rather than a disability speaker, Dave is actually an ability speaker! He speaks of individuals finding their strengths and using them to overcome challenges. Focusing on the unique abilities we EACH have, David PETROvic speaks of P.E.T.R.O. Power: People Empowered To Remove Obstacles.
Credit: Jerry Hayes, Shoot for the Moon Video Production www.shootforthemoonvideo.com
David is extremely versatile, and he addresses a wide range of audiences on a personal level, leaving many listeners feeling as if he was talking directly to them. All presentations include education on autism and reveal how David came to embrace his differences and power through adversity, but they can be customized to any length or focus.
David is also available for keynote speeches.
Different talks are available for:
- corporate groups/diversity groups (autism in the workplace)
- autism conferences and fairs
- educators (especially those seeking a disability speaker to raise awareness of student needs for autism in the classroom)
- professionals in health related fields ( i.e. speech and language therapists, occupational and physical therapists, psychologists, social workers, health care providers)
- medical centers (needs of patients with autism)
- college classrooms (especially in the fields of education, special education, and psychology)
- college campus groups/autism and college
- students in grades 5 to 12 (unique presentation that targets bullying!)
- specific student/teen groups (i.e. retreats, orientations, Confirmation prep, etc.)
- faith-based groups
- community and private groups
- parent groups (i.e. PTO gatherings)
- autism support groups
- students in special needs programs
- theatre groups/schools of performing arts
Open to other requests and mediums.
David’s insightful TEDx Talk continues to inspire and educate audiences—experience him in person, focused toward your group’s needs.
Sandy often teams up with David to speak to community, parent, professional, and autism groups. She shares valuable perspectives on parenting a child with autism and partnering with professionals to maximize outcomes.
For more information and fees, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our events page for sample talks
Dave is a proud member of the elite Catholic Speakers Organization, CatholicSpeakers.com. https://catholicspeakers.com/profiles/david-petrovic